Monday 9 November 2009

Follow this link for the Conwy Half Marathon Results. www.supplyprint.co.uk (results are bottom left). Tougher than expected run along the cycle path to Llandudno, round the Great Orme and back to Conwy. OK, maybe I was just having an off day as Jez got a PB. Buckley Runners were....great, their site has just gone down so I can't give you all the positions and times. I can tell you that, in addition to Jez, I saw Simon Roberts, Matt Rose (Rose Mayhew!?!), Paul Stinton, Paul Donoghue, Mark Pares, Steve Bellis, Jack Thomas.

Does anyone know if there was a team prize because we were certainly the first club with 3 and 4 finishers.

While I'm waiting I might as well do a quick review: organisation was a bit shabby - too few toilets, not enough parking, delayed start, not enough drink stations. The start was also very narrow - people who stood at the back must have taken a long time to get over the line. On the plus side, the marshalling was good, decent goody bags, and the course certainly delivered on the promised scenic views.

No comments:

Post a Comment